Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Books!!!



It's time for a new book list for fall:

1) MERE CHRISTIANITY It's time to re-read it. One of the most influential books I've read. I read it my senior year of high-school and bought seven copies to give to my friends. so so good. I'm looking forward to re-reading it.

2) CHRONICLES OF NARNIA This is something I should have read already, but couldn't get in to before. I'm getting so lost in reading them now. They are great!

3) THE SHACK I grabbed this sort of as an impulse buy. It came recommended. I may read this now, or save it until I'm "more mature".

4) BEACH MUSIC It was from the summer reading list, and I didn't get to it...got distracted by Narnia.

5) A PASSION FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE The Life of Lilias Trotter. I can't wait to get started on this one.