Monday, November 5, 2007

Everybody Wang Jung Tonight.

Some synchronicity for a Monday: As mentioned in an earlier post, my sister and I are pretty consistently on the same thought wave, though it's frequency and significance varies. But, this one was pretty fun, so I thought I'd share:
We found out late last week that she and Jay would not get the early adoption referral they had hoped for, so I bought her a book, Parenting from the Inside Out, to read, in hopes that it would help pass the time as well as help prepare them for Elyza. Saturday, I went to the post office to mail it to her. And, tonight, I had a voicemail from her thanking me and telling me that just yesterday, her friend Cochet, had called to tell her about this great teacher at her child's school. She as a parent as well as her child had learned a lot from the teacher, and she recommended Courtney check out her book. Her name is Mary Hartzell but that she could not remember the name of the book that she had written. Today, after opening her package from me, she saw the name Mary Hartzell on the book and after doing a double take on who the package was from, called to hip me to this latest. hahahahah. Dang, quit stalking my mind, yo. hahhahha, just kidding. Hope ya'll enjoy the book.